There’s a reason this is a two parter. I wanted to have right of reply on my own blog to refutations or perhaps contra arguments to the personal assessment I’d made that the climate wars were over and we’d won before rolling on with part two. As it happens, there wasn’t much beyond an expected it’s … Continue reading
THE VIDEO BOX.An occasional folly, occasionally updated.
Witness At IRS Hearing: 'I Will Not Retreat; I Will Not Surrender'. This scandal is a slow burner, but as the lawsuits mount up, it'll get a lot bigger.
Links to previous videos can be found here, where you can also leave comments.
Breaking news and of interest.Obama Explains Why He Accepted $400,000 For A Paid Speech On Wall Street.
When you add in speaking fees like that to the $50M he reportedly got for his autobiography, he's cashing in pretty well on his presidency. Once a Chicago wideboy, always a Chicago wideboy.
Links to previous articles can be found here, where you can also leave comments.
Internet Censorship Watch.What a Wiki Hypocrite: Wikipedia's boss is crusading against 'fake news' and media manipulation. Yet he altered his own online entry...to delete his pornographic past.
Links to previous articles on censorship can be found here.
Reporting on the cultural suicide of Europe.Since governments across Europe and their lackeys in the media suppress any reporting of the cultural destruction of Europe, I feel it important that the free internet should publicise such almost daily events - if only for the victims of sexual violence who're sadly being ignored.
How parents are removing their children from religious education classes because they do not want them to learn about Islam.
Links to previous articles on "cultural enrichment" can be found here.
- Climate prat of 2016 – We have a winnah!
- Dropping the hammer on the lot of them.
- Listen up world, there's a new sheriff in town.
- The scorning of William Connolley.
- Some thoughts about policy for the aftermath of the climate wars.
- Goodbye and good riddance Obama.
- Islamic terrorism.
- The Age of Unenlightenment.
hoppers on Listen up world, there’s… Pointman on Dropping the hammer on the lot… Pointman on Listen up world, there’s… Hereburgher on Dropping the hammer on the lot… Pointman on Dropping the hammer on the lot… PaleoSapiens on Dropping the hammer on the lot… Graeme No.3 on Dropping the hammer on the lot… xmfclick on Dropping the hammer on the lot… waterside4 on Dropping the hammer on the lot… xmfclick on Dropping the hammer on the lot… A74SeatMajoritySaysI… on Dropping the hammer on the lot… philjourdan on Listen up world, there’s… rapscallion on Dropping the hammer on the lot… philjourdan on Dropping the hammer on the lot… Colin on Listen up world, there’s…
- RT @eduardo_LACS: Trophy hunters are upset pics like this are being posted. So please don't RT, I don't want to hurt their feelings.. https… 3 days ago
- And people wonder why Trump wants to ditch any involvement with the UN. twitter.com/XxPLWxX/status… 3 days ago
- RT @realDrOlmo: Marine Le Pen for FRANCE PRESIDENT 🇫🇷 https://t.co/ljwvMST2xA 4 days ago
- What a bunch of social media wanks. twitter.com/theflycatcher8… 5 days ago
- Nope, probably because most of them begin with the letter M ... twitter.com/XxPLWxX/status… 5 days ago
- RT @Marine2017_EN: I will expel from France all foreigners who have been found guilty of an offense or of a crime. twitter.com/mlp_officiel/s… 5 days ago
- It's amazing the influence 59 cruise missiles can have on neighbouring states like Egypt ... 6 days ago
- #politics thepointman.wordpress.com/2017/04/21/dro… gab.ai/Pointman/posts… 6 days ago
- Dropping the hammer on the lot of them. thepointman.wordpress.com/2017/04/21/dro… https://t.co/KqYun3JCdz 6 days ago
- RT @CounterMoonbat: Are you kidding me? This is the correction? twitter.com/ap/status/8547… 1 week ago
Top Posts & PagesClimate Prats of Yesteryear.
2016 Justin Trudeau2015 Barack Obama.2014 Chris Turney.2013 Dana Nuccitelli.2012 Peter Gleick.
Sites, Columnists and Periodicals.I don't necessarily agree with, or condone the opinions expressed in the articles written by these people or in these publications or sites, but I do find them an interesting read or of interest. Some are a walk on the wild side - you have been warned ...
Victor Davis Hanson.
Michael P. Ramirez.
I'm looking for a snitch, who wants to get rich. Click here to find out how to make some big bucks.
Tag CloudAGW Alarmism Al Gore Australia Barack Obama Berlin Berlin Story Blackswan Blogosphere Cancun Censorship CG2 China Climategate Climategate 2 Climate Prat Award Copenhagen Donald Trump Durban Eco-fascism Education emails EU Evolution Extremism Fakegate Fanatics Fiction Finkelstein legislation FOIA Fuel Poverty GCM Gleickgate Global Warming GraemeNo3 Green myths series Greenpeace Hacking Heartland Institute Heat or Eat History Humour Infowar in memoriam Internet Security Series IPCC Journalism Leak MaxGentleman Meerkat Models MSM NotAGW Obama Pathological science Politics Prat Profiling Propaganda Psychology Religion Renewables Security Short Stories Smeargate Strategy Tallbloke Terrorism The big green killing machine. The know your enemy series Trolls Trump Whistleblower Writing WWF
Search the site
- 1,091,290 page views to date.
Gab and Twitter.