This is the first in a series of occasional articles dealing with the human cost of the various policies being pushed by what I call the big green killing machine. I’ve never viewed fighting the perversion that environmentalism has become as some sort of intellectual wrestling match waged in the blogosphere. It’s a real war … Continue reading
Breaking news and of interest.Persistent rumours of Hillary's lesbian activities finally confirmed after years by one of her former lovers, none other than Yoko Ono. Poor old Yoko, she's about to come under some serious pressure to retract. And I wonder how long that page will stay up ...
a) Clinton hasn't denied it,
b) The MSM haven't mentioned it at all and
c) If it was about Trump being gay, it'd be the lead article for weeks,
I've decided to even the playing field out and leave this news item up for a while, with current news items appearing below it.
Yoko Ono, “I had an affair with Hillary Clinton."
Disturbingly, I find myself agreeing with this columnist on a number of things I wouldn't have a few years back. It's a cogent piece. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
Trump’s Right – The System Is Rigged And We Don’t Owe It Our Default Acceptance.
Links to previous articles can be found here.
THE VIDEO BOX.An occasional folly, occasionally updated. Comments or requests can be left here.
The late Jeff Buckley singing the Leonard Cohen song Hallelujah. Eighty million views on Youtube. A performance and a half.
Links to previous videos can be found here.
- I wouldn't trust them with my security. Why should you?
- The sun is setting on solar power, the money's gone and nobody's asking any questions.
- A stay in hospital.
- Angela's Ashes.
- The life, and death, of a party.
- Get real, get organised and finish it.
- Politicians, thieves and those greedy pigs in between.
- Why Climategate was not a computer hack.
- About fighting evil.
asybot on I wouldn’t trust them wi… Margaret Smith on A stay in hospital. Blackswan on I wouldn’t trust them wi… Pointman on I wouldn’t trust them wi… Colin on I wouldn’t trust them wi… Another Ian on I wouldn’t trust them wi… Another Ian on I wouldn’t trust them wi… gallopingcamel on I wouldn’t trust them wi… Blackswan on I wouldn’t trust them wi… Blackswan on I wouldn’t trust them wi… Blackswan on I wouldn’t trust them wi… NZPete on I wouldn’t trust them wi… Graeme No.3 on I wouldn’t trust them wi… I wouldn’t trust the… on I wouldn’t trust them wi… Graeme No.3 on I wouldn’t trust them wi…
- @DianeJamesMEP @LibDems You means there's a steel industry left ????? 14 hours ago
- @nufcno1fan @walkers_crisps @BBC Boycott Walker's crisps all of you who can spot a man pretending to be a child and are therefore racist. 16 hours ago
- @Royal_Marine_LW @vivienmiss @LBC @KTHopkins Not far off the mark. tinyurl.com/jn75rdt 1 day ago
- @patcondell @ezralevant What's happening in Germany not being reported, especially this. Ppl are fed up with them tinyurl.com/h5a8jfh 1 day ago
- @Holbornlolz Good riddance and don't come back. Opps, forgot, all your tax is offshore anyway. 1 day ago
- @Holbornlolz It means as soon as the Kurds beat ISIS and establish a nascent Kurdistan, we'll invade. 1 day ago
- @EcoSenseNow @PlagueofProgs Agreed. 1 day ago
- @Bruciebabe @vivienmiss @klaraea Hole in one Bruce. 2 days ago
- @KazmierskiR @vivienmiss with our immigrant luck, that'll be America's gain becoming our loss. 3 days ago
- @RealJamesWoods She's a security liability in the tradition of Congressman Andrew May. thepointman.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/i-w… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
I'm looking for a snitch, who wants to get rich. Click here to find out how to make some big bucks.
Tag CloudAGW Alarmism Al Gore Australia Barack Obama Berlin Blackswan Blogosphere Cancun Censorship CG2 China Climategate Climategate 2 Climate Prat Award Copenhagen CRU Durban Eco-fascism Education emails Ethics EU Evolution Extremism Fakegate Fanatics Fiction Finkelstein legislation FOIA Fuel Poverty GCM Gleickgate Global Warming GraemeNo3 Green myths series Greenpeace Hacking Heartland Institute Heat or Eat History Humour Infowar in memoriam Internet Security Series IPCC Journalism Leak MaxGentleman Meerkat Models MSM Multiculturalism NotAGW Pathological science Politics Prat Profiling Propaganda Psychology Religion Renewables Security Short Stories Smeargate Strategy Tallbloke Terrorism The big green killing machine. The know your enemy series Trolls UEA Whistleblower Writing WWF
Search the site
You can follow this blog on Twitter at ThePointmans.
- 1,021,495 page views to date.