This is the first in a series of occasional articles dealing with the human cost of the various policies being pushed by what I call the big green killing machine. I’ve never viewed fighting the perversion that environmentalism has become as some sort of intellectual wrestling match waged in the blogosphere. It’s a real war … Continue reading
THE VIDEO BOX.An occasional folly, occasionally updated.
Trump's first stop after all the inauguration celebrations was to address the people at Langley, Virginia - the CIA. A great example of how you cut through all the BS and get the troops on your side. The relief is palpable; they know they've finally got a leader they can trust.
Links to previous videos can be found here, where you can also leave comments.
Breaking news and of interest.Trump Can Immediately Repeal These Obama Energy Policies.
First full working day in office, and Trump rips out all Obama's energy killing diktats. Not one brick will be left on top of another.
Links to previous articles can be found here, where you can also leave comments.
Internet Censorship Watch.Senate Quietly Passes The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act".
Apparently an Obama-era attempt to crack down on fake news outlets. I don't suppose CNN will be in the cross hairs .
Links to previous articles on censorship can be found here.
- Goodbye and good riddance Obama.
- Climate prat of 2016 – We have a winnah!
- A welcome to the dark side.
- A message in two parts - part two.
- The sun is setting on solar power, the money's gone and nobody's asking any questions.
- About Me
- The spoilt brat complex.
- To get and not to get.
- An analysis of the Trump election victory.
M Simon on Goodbye and good riddance… Pointman on Goodbye and good riddance… Blackswan on Goodbye and good riddance… thojak on Goodbye and good riddance… gallopingcamel on Goodbye and good riddance… Lonnie E. Schubert on Goodbye and good riddance… Annie on Goodbye and good riddance… TomO on Goodbye and good riddance… Blackswan on Goodbye and good riddance… TomO on Goodbye and good riddance… John F. Hultquist on Goodbye and good riddance… ingvare on Goodbye and good riddance… John F. Hultquist on Goodbye and good riddance… David Chappell on Goodbye and good riddance… Denis on Goodbye and good riddance…
- @geertwilderspvv @PrisonPlanet @scheulderman75 @volkskrant FAO #secretservice #assassinationwatchlist 3 hours ago
- @minbari73 @vivienmiss @MontyDraxel The struggle getting into those trousers was real. 19 hours ago
- RT @repubmillennial: Relatable 😂🇺🇸 #MAGA https://t.co/5vy0jZdAhR 21 hours ago
- @ChauvinistPigs @vivienmiss Given her tonnage, the reply's got to be - "Hang on darling, I'll harpoon a whale for you". 21 hours ago
- @IanPTrait @vivienmiss @English_Pitbull @GoldsmithsUoL Yall know she's a WBB? Wanna b black. 21 hours ago
- @thegwpfcom Other people's money though. Trump's. 21 hours ago
- @thegwpfcom No uncertainty in the US. They're history. 21 hours ago
- RT @LMM1952: #NotMyMarch >>#WomensMarch When you start getting mistreated like this, then I'll pay attention to your cause. https://t.co/Dw… 22 hours ago
- @VergeScience I was hoping they'd try walking on water. 22 hours ago
- @brianoflondon @vivienmiss @HamasGlobalPR @lsarsour @SadiqKhan If you recall, he said "moderate Muslims are Uncle Toms". Come back Boris! 22 hours ago
Top Posts & PagesClimate Prats of Yesteryear.
2016 Justin Trudeau2015 Barack Obama.2014 Chris Turney.2013 Dana Nuccitelli.2012 Peter Gleick.
Sites, Columnists and Periodicals.I don't necessarily agree with, or condone the opinions expressed in the articles written by these people or in these publications or sites, but I do find them an interesting read or of interest. Some are a walk on the wild side - you have been warned ...
Victor Davis Hanson.
I'm looking for a snitch, who wants to get rich. Click here to find out how to make some big bucks.
Tag CloudAGW Alarmism Al Gore Australia Barack Obama Berlin Berlin Story Blackswan Blogosphere Cancun Censorship CG2 China Climategate Climategate 2 Climate Prat Award Copenhagen Donald Trump Durban Eco-fascism Education emails Ethics EU Evolution Extremism Fakegate Fanatics Fiction Finkelstein legislation FOIA Fuel Poverty GCM Gleickgate Global Warming GraemeNo3 Green myths series Greenpeace Hacking Heartland Institute Heat or Eat History Humour Infowar in memoriam Internet Security Series IPCC Journalism Leak MaxGentleman Meerkat Models MSM NotAGW Obama Pathological science Politics Prat Profiling Propaganda Psychology Religion Renewables Security Short Stories Smeargate Strategy Tallbloke Terrorism The big green killing machine. The know your enemy series Trolls Whistleblower Writing WWF
Search the site
- 1,057,472 page views to date.
Gab and Twitter.