Some time ago and in the context of climategate, I put forward the opinion that it would eventually produce two big losers and one big winner. The two losers were going to be climate science and the mainstream media (MSM), while the big winner was going to be the blogosphere. Climategate, important though it was, was just … Read more
Tag CloudAGW Alarmism Al Gore Barack Obama Blogosphere Cancun Censorship CG2 Climategate Climategate 2 Copenhagen Durban Eco-fascism Education emails Evolution Extremism Fakegate Fanatics Fiction FOIA Fuel Poverty GCM Gleickgate Global Warming Greenpeace Hacking Heartland Institute History Humour Infowar in memoriam Internet Security Series Leak Models MSM Politics Profiling Propaganda Security Short Stories Smeargate Tallbloke Whistleblower Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Some thoughts about policy for the aftermath of the climate wars.
- Working together.
- The big green killing machine: What is VAD?
- Green Myths : Polar bears going extinct, yawn ...
- About Me
- It's an ill wind.
- Happy birthday Pointman’s.
- The big green killing machine: They sit with God in paradise.
- Climategate 3, the goon squad and going nuclear.
- The creeping betrayal of democracy in Australia.
- A species facing extinction.
Dodgy Geezer on Some thoughts about policy for… webber on Working together. Pointman on Working together. chris watton on Working together. Pointman on Working together. meltemian on Working together. Climate Change &… on Some thoughts about policy for… Climate Change &… on Some thoughts about policy for… chris watton on Working together. Latimer Alder on Working together. Mindert Eiting on Working together. Keitho on Working together. PaleoSapiens on Working together. ombzhch on Working together. NoFixedAddress on Working together.
- 217,845 pages to date.
Search the site