This year marks the final phase out of incandescent light bulbs in the EU, and their total replacement by what’s termed compact fluorescent lamps or CFLs. The reasons given for this move are that CFLs are more environmentally friendly, because they reduce CO2 emissions, and more energy-efficient. According to EU figures, these energy-saving bulbs can easily save you €50 a year, even … Read more
Tag CloudAGW Alarmism Al Gore Barack Obama Blogosphere Cancun Censorship CG2 Climategate Climategate 2 Copenhagen Durban Eco-fascism Education emails Evolution Extremism Fakegate Fanatics Fiction FOIA Fuel Poverty GCM Gleickgate Global Warming Greenpeace Hacking Heartland Institute History Humour Infowar in memoriam Internet Security Series Leak Models MSM Politics Profiling Propaganda Security Short Stories Smeargate Tallbloke Whistleblower Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Some thoughts about policy for the aftermath of the climate wars.
- Working together.
- Green Myths : Polar bears going extinct, yawn ...
- About Me
- It's an ill wind.
- The decline of the environmental lobby's political influence.
- Climategate 3, the goon squad and going nuclear.
- How environmentalism turned to the dark side.
- The sun is setting on solar power, the money's gone and nobody's asking any questions.
- The big green killing machine: They sit with God in paradise.
- The difficult kind.
Pointman on Working together. meltemian on Working together. Climate Change &… on Some thoughts about policy for… Climate Change &… on Some thoughts about policy for… chris watton on Working together. Latimer Alder on Working together. Mindert Eiting on Working together. Keitho on Working together. PaleoSapiens on Working together. ombzhch on Working together. NoFixedAddress on Working together. NoFixedAddress on Some thoughts about policy for… Is a ‘prat… on Climate Alarmism and The Prat… Thoughts about optim… on Some thoughts about policy for… Jimbo on Some thoughts about policy for…
- 217,202 pages to date.
Search the site