This is the first in a series of occasional articles dealing with the human cost of the various policies being pushed by what I call the big green killing machine. I’ve never viewed fighting the perversion that environmentalism has become as some sort of intellectual wrestling match waged in the blogosphere. It’s a real war … Read more
Tag CloudAGW Alarmism Al Gore Barack Obama Blogosphere Cancun Censorship CG2 Climategate Climategate 2 Copenhagen Durban Eco-fascism Education emails Evolution Extremism Fakegate Fanatics Fiction FOIA Fuel Poverty GCM Gleickgate Global Warming Greenpeace Hacking Heartland Institute History Humour Infowar in memoriam Internet Security Series Leak Models MSM Politics Profiling Propaganda Security Short Stories Smeargate Tallbloke Whistleblower Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Some thoughts about policy for the aftermath of the climate wars.
- Working together.
- Green Myths : Polar bears going extinct, yawn ...
- About Me
- It's an ill wind.
- How environmentalism turned to the dark side.
- The big green killing machine: They sit with God in paradise.
- The big green killing machine: What is VAD?
- An assessment of current alarmist propaganda.
- Climategate 3, the goon squad and going nuclear.
Dodgy Geezer on Some thoughts about policy for… webber on Working together. Pointman on Working together. chris watton on Working together. Pointman on Working together. meltemian on Working together. Climate Change &… on Some thoughts about policy for… Climate Change &… on Some thoughts about policy for… chris watton on Working together. Latimer Alder on Working together. Mindert Eiting on Working together. Keitho on Working together. PaleoSapiens on Working together. ombzhch on Working together. NoFixedAddress on Working together.
- 217,490 pages to date.
Search the site