This year marks the final phase out of incandescent light bulbs in the EU, and their total replacement by what’s termed compact fluorescent lamps or CFLs. The reasons given for this move are that CFLs are more environmentally friendly, because they reduce CO2 emissions, and more energy-efficient. According to EU figures, these energy-saving bulbs can easily save you €50 a year, even … Read more
Tag CloudAGW Alarmism Al Gore Barack Obama Blogosphere Cancun Censorship CG2 Climategate Climategate 2 Copenhagen Durban Eco-fascism Education emails Evolution Extremism Fakegate Fanatics Fiction FOIA Fuel Poverty GCM Gleickgate Global Warming Greenpeace Hacking Heartland Institute History Humour Infowar in memoriam Internet Security Series Leak Models MSM Politics Profiling Propaganda Security Short Stories Smeargate Tallbloke Whistleblower Writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Some thoughts about policy for the aftermath of the climate wars.
- Working together.
- La, la, la. I can't hear you, I'm not listening.
- About Me
- Climategate 3, the goon squad and going nuclear.
- Green Myths : Polar bears going extinct, yawn ...
- The big green killing machine: They sit with God in paradise.
- The big green killing machine: What is VAD?
- It's an ill wind.
- The real doh! about Doha.
- The creeping betrayal of democracy in Australia.
Dodgy Geezer on Some thoughts about policy for… webber on Working together. Pointman on Working together. chris watton on Working together. Pointman on Working together. meltemian on Working together. Climate Change &… on Some thoughts about policy for… Climate Change &… on Some thoughts about policy for… chris watton on Working together. Latimer Alder on Working together. Mindert Eiting on Working together. Keitho on Working together. PaleoSapiens on Working together. ombzhch on Working together. NoFixedAddress on Working together.
- 218,085 pages to date.
Search the site